Pages

Jun 5, 2013

Make a Post-It Summer Calendar


I saw this fun idea several years ago on Design Mom (I looked for the actual post, but couldn't find any images that went with it!).  I thought it would be fun to do this summer so that we could all have a good idea of the whole summer and what is coming up when. 

I like that we can see all the months as one time and that each day has a good amount of space to write in activities!  Let's fill it up, baby!

I bought I big stack of Post-Its from the drugstore and decided to use a different color for each month, and one color for the weekends.  I think it looks pretty cool!



I wrote on it with a Sharpie and it did not bleed through to the wall...thank goodness!  Also, I put this up three days ago and it seems to be sticking to the wall pretty well. 

How do you keep track of your summer plans?  We certainly don't have everything nailed down yet, but we're working on it.  I'd love to know your tips and tricks!


3 comments:

  1. Cool, Kit! I long to be organized and feel like a constant failure at it. :) This could be a great way to keep everyone on the same page. We'll just have to put it up high enough that Katherine can't rip it off the wall. ha! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 😊 Get the Turkey Travel Visa online to travel to Turkey. It is a short and concise form that can be easily filled out from your home or office and submitted to us to formally start the visa processing.

    ReplyDelete