Pages

Jul 1, 2013

Easy DIY Paper Boxes

You can make these little boxes with little effort and supplies.  Customize the colors to coordinate with the occasion, like I did here with the patriotic July 4 red, white and blue.




Supplies:

  • One 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper for each box (I used paper with colors on both sides, but you can use whatever you have on hand.)
  • Self-stick rhinestones or other embellishments
(That's right -- no scissors, glue, or tape needed!)

I used the instructions in this graphic from duitang.com.  It's not in English, but you don't really need the words to follow along.

Use a light to medium thickness of paper.  Cardstock would be really hard to work with, because it gets too thick at the folds to get crisp lines.

After I made the boxes, I stuck a few little rhinestones on, and that's it!  




2 comments: